- Open Access Law Publication Agreement
- Professor Mark Lemley's Model Licence
- Michigan State Law Review Licence
- AALS Model Author/Review Contract
- SPARC Author Addendum
- The Open Access-CreativeCommons 1.0 Addendum reserves the right for the author to post the published version (for example, as a .pdf file) immediately and to grant others a Creative Commons "Attribution NonCommercial" license to use the article. This addendum emerges from Science Commons' partnership with SPARC and retains authors' rights inspired by the SPARC Author Addendum.
- The OpenAccess-Publish 1.0 Addendum reserves the right for the author to post the published version immediately upon publication.
- The OpenAccess-Delay 1.0 Addendum reserves the right for the author to post the author's final manuscript version immediately and the published version six months after publication.